* Maybe we could go see the treasures of ancient Egypt sometime. But I think today it’s closed.
* Hey, take a taste of my Ring Pop! *I shake my head no as he holds it up, covered with kid slobber.* C’mon, Mom–it’s all sweet and juicy!
* Will you make me a smoothie in the blunder?
* Only God can do real magic, right?
* I did clean my room! *I point out the mound of toys piled on the bed.* But the bed doesn’t count!
* Since there’s no school today, can we go see the Rifle Tower? *Repeated corrections do nothing to convince him that the correct word is “Eiffel”.*
* Kayla’s my girlfriend now, but don’t tell her.
* You’re driving me two thousand six hundred percent of CRAZY!