Today is the last day of NaBloPoMo. As you may recall, after I defaulted on the whole daily posting thing by a lousy 6 minutes and took a couple of days off to mourn my ineptitude, my friend Kathy (see, I mentioned you by name yet again, you blog hog, you) bribed me to continue my efforts with the promise of a Special Prize of Super Awesomeness.
Well, Kathleen, it’s time to pay the piper. And by “piper”, I mean “blogger”.
The rest of this, my final NaBloPoMo post of 2008, shall be dedicated to guessing exactly what the Special Prize of Super Awesomeness might be.
Here’s what I’ve come up with so far:
1. Floating Disco Ball. No, I don’t have a pool or a hot tub, but now that I’ve seen this, I just might get one.
2. Head Wizard Scalp Massager. Sure, it looks like an alien brainsucker, but have you tried it? Mmmm…
3. Uglydoll. Does ugly get any cuter than this?
4. Inflatable Fruitcake. As inedible as ever, but now less likely to attract bugs!
6. Lego Ice Cube Tray. Stack ’em before they melt!
7. Bubble Wrap Calendar. A guaranteed moment of bliss each day.
8. Ninja Lessons. Because knowing how to throw a shuriken could just save your life.
9. Laptop Compubody Sock. Everyone knows the most precious gifts are handmade.
And, of course, there’s always chocolate.
Tune in later to get the scoop…